Monday, August 13, 2007

....pissed

Emotions: Anger; pissed beyond description; oddly calm and collected. MIXED FEELINGS
Songs: None
Song running through my mind: All of High School Musical Songs running at the same time. High; lows; oddly great.
MSN: Wei Jian, Renee
Gaming: No.
Energy Level: Erratic. High and Lows. Low most of the time.

Heya, what's up people... I'm so not feeling the energy for self-study.. Theres no motivation.. I'm seriously feeling the low energy level in my brain man... Today's Physics + E Maths... Sheesh man... This is annoying.. I'm really tired..Tomorrow's Social Studies and Geography.. And I haven't mug at all.. I really feel tired.. Crap man.

As for my normal non-academically life.. It's just as bad.. Seriously, some people really needs to do some self-reflections... They were impatient, and stuffs.. THEN they blame others... SHEESH! ><

What the.. okay, i'm so no mood for gaming now.. I feel like doing some sit ups before going to shower then the final task of the day, sleep.

I'm late today, again.. Crap man.. Living this area have more cons than pros.. Maybe no pros at all.. I hate this life. But what to do? BORN WITH IT..

Alright people, take care, rock on. And plaster that damn smile on your face =D.

Signing off
wayne;sora;james XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home