Friday, August 17, 2007

Screwed tests, dead.

Mood: Exhausted; sleepy.
Personality: Average. Somewhat snappy
Gaming: No
Song: Ling Cheng San Dian Zhong; HSM Songs

Wow people, thanks for giving this blog thats full of rantings your love. Although I can see its always the same, old regulars.. Its an encouragement to have people to actually, tag! LOL, or I won't be sure if I'd be motivated to blog again, don't I?

Hmm.. Lets talk about exams! Geography is screwed. LOL. Social Studies is somewhat alright.. But A Maths.. Lets just say its going to be as good as Geography...

Hmm, so far? Well, I know my English Paper 2 results... Its kinda disappointing. But oh well, I guess thats not really an easy paper.. Its average =).

BUT ITS REALLY LOW!

I guess I scored badly for Summary + Cloze Passage this time around.. =(

Well, for today's A Maths Paper 1.. I'm really exhausted.. Its crazy and freaky man... Its tough alright.. Tomorrow's the paper 2, wait now. Its today... 8 hrs more to go... Wish me luck people..

Renee; sorry for somewhat causing your hp to be confiscated.. Even if I didn't I have a nudging conscience that I caused that o.o LOL sorry yah?

Errx... there are just somethings thats really going through my mind now... I'm not sure who I like now -.- But oh well, I guess I'm emotionally unstable! Haha, guess its not good at all.

I need to start saving; for Vocal Lessons @ Danial Singh studios and cellphone bills. Sheesh

Ja ne people,
wayne;james;sora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home