Friday, February 29, 2008

Woo, finally an update XD

Woo, its been sometime since I've updated. Yeah wassup people! Its been quite a long time, not that it matters. I doubt anyone check backs this area. Maybe its time to bury old blogs and create a new one. Hopefully with less emo'ings.

But hell yeah! I'm no longer an emo. Thought you could say I'm quite pissed people not being happy when I question the team in a debate. Gah, screw it.

But yeah, March Holidays are coming! And I can tell you, I'm PACKED. I think, lawls. I've got photoshoot on that month. Woo!

After that, its .... Study time. =)

Cosplay Plans:
March Photoshoot Cosplay (SECRET) XD
June/July Cosfest 08 [Kuchiki Byakuya] (If the photoshoot doesn't work out well, I'm not cosplaying)

EOY 08 Shippuden Sasuke / Kazekage Gaara

Klavier Gavin @ ???

OMG Cosplay @ 09

Gah, if only I'm rich.

I'd learn Piano, Violin, Japanese Language and SLS.. GAH!

Well, signing off now.. Ja~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home