Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wooo?

Gah, new updates... If I'm updating, it could only mean one thing.. Crap, I must be so...~ bored. I guess tomorrow's the time to claim our results.. I've got to say, I could have passed 4 freaking subjects. I knew how to do the darned vectors test la. GAH! I hate this.. Seriously.

Then theres these really bad results, English and Chinese both B4? Could what I feared really happened? Man, I've been so demotivated to study la.. Must really refuel myself.. The big exams like what, 7 mths away only?

And, I really seriously hate my hair now, despite having it for like 2 wks already? Its so darn short and I really look like an idiot. Great =)

Well, tomorrow's the final day of the term, I gotta say. I'm so not looking forward for tomorrow, loads of files, and unfinished work that must be tied up by tomorrow.. Did I mention that the lessons are really a bore?

Yeah, and my brother's really laming now.. Gah, can I have my own room back? -.- Its so small, 0 privacy and shit... He keeps watching supernatural, its like an anti-sleep thing.

Ok, I'm seriously bored.. I really need to get these things done:

SLS [X]
Violin [X]
Piano [X]
All the Cosplay Stuffs [X]

Wow -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home