Thursday, October 02, 2008

Forever.

Its been like, forever since I've been to this old blog of mine. I'm surprised that I find myself back here too.

The first post I see... A rant.

Heh, guess when you look back at how childish you are for all the rants you've made... It tends to get hillarious.

How did I end up coming back to this blog anyway?

Well, I was randomly surfing the net... Then I came upon friendster. (Well, I -was- uploading some pictures). I noticed someone who had been my friend, well. Its complicated. I'm not even sure we are -still- friends.

Yeah, Zhiyang. From Campus Superstar. Surprise, surprise.

Well, apparently, he didn't strike me off from his blog links.

At any rate. Maybe I should talk to him, some day... I guess.

Singing, exams, friends. Everything seems like a blur to me right now.

...

We shall see if I ever step back into this corner again, if I do... I might just update this dead one here.

Signing off,
Wayne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home